Monday, 4 July 2011

Changeling

June 25th, 2011  2pm PST  -  Forest Lawn


I was torn between events. I wanted so much to be at Gardner Street Elementary School to hear Tom Messerau speak, but the event time was scheduled for noon until 4pm – overlapping the 2pm Global Prayer, and with no set time for when Mr. Messerau would be appearing, and then eventually a rumour that he wouldn’t be attending at all, I knew that I needed to be at Forest Lawn, which is where I really wanted to be anyway.
My journey with Michael is first and foremost a spiritual one, so being a part of the prayer really was essential for me, especially on this date and in this place. There hadn’t been any talk as to what would be happening with regards to the prayer. I wasn’t sure if it would be held at the usual time of 2pm or if it would begin at the ACTUAL time of 2:26pm. I didn’t even know if there would be anything happening AT ALL. Finally, at 2pm, I realized that there was no prayer beginning, so I wandered a little way down the sidewalk in front of Holly Terrace and sat on the curb in a quiet place just away from the crowd. I wondered, with all the activity going on around me, if I would be able to focus enough to really connect with Michael on the level that I wanted to. I closed my eyes and inhaled, breathing in the scent of the trees and the grass, and a hint of my Black Orchid. 


Instantly I was intoxicated. My head filled with visions of Michael, His forehead pressed against mine, eyes closed and heavy dark lashes resting on His cheeks, strands of beautiful black curls falling against me. Everything was dark… except for Michael… who seemed to be illuminated by a Light that came from within Him. He took both my hands and held them in His. At first my energy was very frantic and although I tried to ground myself, I couldn’t seem to stop the words tumbling through my head… pleading and desperate…“Please, Michael, please. Let them see. Let them know You. Make them understand. Please, please, please, tell me what more I can do? I want to be a testament to Your Love… to be Your witness… if You’ll have me… pleeeeeease….” Michael was silent as I rambled on. “I can’t let this fade away… Your suffering can not be in vain. People need to know about You… about what You did for them. Oh Michael…. I feel so helpless… so small. I need You to show me. Show me the way…” On and on I went. Michael was so patient and gentle and it was sometime before I realized what was happening.

Gradually the words in my head started to subside until there was only silence and the power of Michael's energy began to take me over. I couldn’t see Him anymore… it was pitch black now… but I could still feel His hands holding mine and the warmth of His breath against me. His scent lingered in the air, making my head spin. Then everything started whirling around me . I felt frozen, like in dreams sometimes when you try to move but your body won’t respond. I felt heavy, almost paralyzed, but I was not afraid. There was no urge to struggle against Him. I wanted only to surrender. My heart was pounding. The air around me started to close in… the space around us becoming smaller until it felt as though we were encased inside a cocoon. At one point I couldn’t tell where I ended and Michael began… like we were one being… our energies blurring together in some kind of spiritual ecstasy. I felt drunk… my head dizzy with this lust for His divinity. There was a synchronicity between us, and I felt Him infusing me with His Love, my heart seeming to expand beyond my body. I couldn’t contain Him… His energy spilled over my edges and seeped into every cell of my being, physically altering me as though my molecules had been rearranged in order to accommodate this new Love … Exhale.

And then suddenly, without warning, I felt a sensation like being pulled away by some unseen force, dragging me backwards at high speed, taking frequent, what seemed to be random turns, and I realised that we had been at the centre of some kind of maze. Finally the motion stopped and I found myself standing at the edge of a labyrinth, Michael next to me. Then He spoke, an urgency present in His voice. “Go! Come on… hurry up!” His eyes were wide and His body language was animated as He motioned for me to leave. There was a rushing sound, like the one you hear at the end of the song Ghosts, and I felt a thud inside my chest… BAM… I was back at Forest Lawn. I had this impulse to jump up, and before I could even think, I found myself heading back to the group of people gathered in front of Holly Terrace. As I walked, the crowd began to expand outward and I realized they were forming a circle. It was 2:26pm. I reached out and took the hand on either side of me and closed my eyes. It was then that I became aware that I was vibrating, and wondered if the people holding my hands could feel the Love still coursing through me. Everyone was talking and the energy was scattered. I could faintly hear someone saying that we were going to have a moment of silence. I started to feel a bit suffocated, because she wasn’t being heard, and I wanted to shout out... but then I felt Michael again, and knew that all was perfect. Silence . I fell back under His spell… He was next to me again and I could feel my heart racing at the memory of His touch, but this time He didn’t reach for me. Instead, I could hear His words still ringing in my head: “Go! Come on… hurry up!” His urgency was so evident. Suddenly I became vividly aware of the circle that I was a part of and it was then that I realized that He was speaking to all of us. His message was clear: It’s time. This Is It… Chills spread across my body like a wave. I felt the blood drain from me, and my heart seemed to stop. Only for an instant… but when it started again, it was beating differently… and I knew that from that moment on, nothing would ever be the same again. This was a call for action…



So here I am… returned to this life of mine … the contrast of this reality offending me.  Feeling like a changeling… masquerading as myself.   Someone else completely, but undetectable to the eye.  Abducted by Him, knowing I will never be returned.  And never wanting to...
It’s difficult to live in a place where you only exist physically. Where you are without your heart and your soul. I was devastated at first, my separation from His sacred places pulling at me. Walking around in some kind of oblivion, still vibrating from our union.. unable to shake it. I felt lost… back inside our labyrinth… wandering around aimlessly, unable to find my way to the centre where I knew Michael waited. Over the space of several days, my devastation began to subside and I found that the bliss that Michael had infused me with was still there, just as strong as it was in our moment together. My eyes see differently now, like I am looking through a muted lens. Sounds seems softer. Time passes more slowly…And Michael is here… even closer than He was before. Our fingers entwine and our eyes meet more often. He tells me He has a gift for me… but He’s making me wait.
I wonder how long, Michael? How long before this Love encompasses the world? How long shall I speak of You? How long shall I lift Your name?
How long, my Love, before the world hears Your song in mine?...Oh that is a day I hunger for…






Blessings and Love to all
Siren xxx

Copyright © 2011 by Siren

9 comments:

Siren said...

Repost

mjeverafter said...
Siren, You bring be back to that beautiful desperate moment of wanting, needing to do MORE for him. Anything, everything, whatever will serve him. Actually, that time is still here, in every moment. Nothing seems to be enough. They are waking up all around us though, I see it so much more clearly now. Love your muse. You are such a sensitive soul.

4 July, 2011 4:57 PM

Siren said...

Repost

Froggy said...
Sirennnn, I am Speechless. Amazed and thrilled for you while also feeling your intensity of desire to share Michael's Love Everywhere. I don't have the words right now. I hope I'm not letting you down. I Love You More and Hold You in My Heart. xoxo, Froggy

4 July, 2011 4:42 PM

Siren said...

Thank you all so much for your comments. It is so difficult for me to reveal something of this nature. Some aspects of my relationship with Michael are very sacred and not something I want exposed, but for whatever reason (Divine Purpose), my beautiful Muse asked me to share this. I think the purpose being so that we will see the consistencies with what is happening with one another. I have had several people now express to me that they felt called to action... an urgency... and now it seems the labyrinth is also significant. Diana, why does it not suprise me that you have experience with this? I'd love to know more about what you think this could mean...
Love and blessings to you all in His name
Siren xxx

5 July, 2011 2:41 AM

Siren said...

Repost

Diana said...
OMG Siren, as usual your writing is so moving. OK, there are NO coincidences. Yesterday we went to church, the first time in a while. Afterwards, someone came up to me to ask me to do a service during the upcoming year. I was disappointed that she didn't ask for another Michael one...but...what she did want is another program on labyrinths! I have been a labyrinth walker for over 10 years and it was me who got the ball rolling so that our church has Two: one indoors and one outdoors...we built the outdoor one in a single day... It's been a long time since I did a service on the labyrinth.
I don't know what the message is here, but I do know that walking a labyrinth is good for the planet (as well as for the walker).
Hmmm, think there's a message in here somewhere?!

5 July, 2011 12:31 AM

Siren said...

HoneyGirl said...
Wow Siren Amazing Thank you for sharing such deep experiences with us all. I know that vibration I have had it more than once and that feeling of being filled up to overflowing with the Love what an Amazing feeling it is. You feel as though you float through your days afterwards. I know also that feeling of being totally disconnected from this 3d existence. On my days off from work I immerse myself in Michael then when I have to go back to work I feel so disconnected as though I don't belong to this World any longer and I don't understand how to function in it. It takes me a bit to get adjusted and understand what it is I have to do and all I long to do is go back and immerse myself in Michael again. Soon I hope that I will be able to dedicate my every hour, minute, second to Michael and never have to leave again and figure out this 3d existence anymore.

Thank You Siren and One Day we will be together in Michael's Land of 5d and never have to leave again! ♥

Keep Breathing Michael's Love It Will Always Show Us the Way,
HG

4 July, 2011 8:35 PM

Siren said...

Repost

Nikki said...

Dearest Siren

Thank you for sharing such a deeply personal and intimate experience with us. I am transfixed reading the beauty of your words.

I was alone, deep in prayer on a secluded private beach cove at a retreat center for the Global Prayer at the exact time you experienced this. It is a miracle to me that we were on opposite coasts, but had the same experience of Michael telling us "Get up! Now! Get up, come on!" Michael's spirit felt joyful to me, gleeful, bounding down the beach as I was trying to keep up!! I felt the air clear and the heaviness lift, and the call to action you describe. "It is time!" I couldn't help but smile, my whole body and spirit was smiling at that moment. Everything has changed for me since that experience, as I know it did for you.

And the labarynth!! That is incredible to me because I was drawn to that particular retreat center because there is a labarynth on the property. But I couldn't get to it because it was closed for renovations. I had felt such a pull months ago to be at that labarynth on June 25th. I had planned this well in advance. How amazing that Michael took you to a labarynth!

Thank you, beautiful Siren!!!

LYM
Nikki

4 July, 2011 5:42 PM

Siren said...

Oh Keita... now I have tears streaming down my face.... from the beauty of your words and the capacity in which you Love both He and I.
Thank you, Michael... for the gift of a soul sister so pure and worthy of You xxx

5 July, 2011 4:02 PM

Siren said...

Repost

keita said...
Dearest Heart...with tears streaming down my face i can't begin to tell you how much your experience has affected me. i hurt so much that i couldn't go with you this year and felt desperate to be closer to you and the Beloved. Through your courageous sharing i have been given both. On the 25th near the prayer time let me share with you what i felt. "in the caverns of my dreams my eyes search for you but i can only grope in the darkness. But i am like one who is blind and my other senses are heightened by you and your touch stands the hair of my arm on edge. A gentle pressure runs a chill down my entire body. the scent of you passing through sprinkles the air with flowers, and spice, and joy. i turn in time to catch your breath as you exhale and before i know what has happened you are inside of me." i will always recognize you my dear Siren as my partner and joy in the Beloved. i love you more and more.

5 July, 2011 3:50 PM

Siren said...

Brenda Beazley said...
Dear Siren...I hope you know the gift you give to us when you muse about Michael....and I know you'll say your gift to us comes from Michael's gift to you...When you speak from sorrow as well as from joy, what I receive is an assuring sensation that my own heart has been given a voice... my own emotions rise and fall on the ups and downs of Michael's life... your words project back to me how my own heart responds to the glory of His gifts to us and the crushing heartache He endured... His Blessings now come to us from Heaven and thus are now eternal... You capture His essence magnificently... and each time I re-read your musings I receive His gifts anew... thank you for opening up your heart...

5 July, 2011 2:41 PM