Yet again… another musing that has caused me much discomfort.
Let me start by saying that I believe that Michael speaks to us all individually. I think the way He speaks to us depends on who we are. Some of us are artistic, and it is through our art that we connect to Him. Some of us are emotional, and He speaks to us through feelings. Some of us are writers, and He speaks to us with words. There are countless ways that Michael can communicate with us, depending on our own individual heart. All we need to do is to be open to receiving Him and He will make His presence known.
For me, Michael often communicates through feeling, art, and occasionally with words. Whenever He offers something to me it always takes me on a journey of learning, and I eventually find myself here.. writing about it. I feel an enormous responsibility to present my thoughts and feelings as just that – my thoughts and feelings. It makes me very uncomfortable quoting anything that I feel has come to me from Michael, because I truly believe that what is given to us, is personal. It is presented to us in a way that allows for interpretation, for the purpose of learning and self growth. I would never want to invalidate another’s interpretation by 'quoting' Michael. I prefer to just take what He has given me and process it, and then talk about what I am learning, and how it alters me. This musing, however, is particularly difficult because it requires that I just simply quote the words that were given to me. So, I just want to express that this is the interpretation that came to me. It is the translation that I received. No one needs me or anyone else to communicate messages from Michael. We are all capable of it.
The way in which this came to me was through something I have never experienced before. I was in the middle of typing an email to a friend, when I closed my eyes and began typing extremely quickly. I was aware of some of the sentences, but mostly, the experience was just a blur. When I opened my eyes, this is what I had written:
"I wanna thank you all for being by my side as you always were. This is a crucial time that we are facing and I need you all to stay strong for me for just a little while longer. I want you all to know that I love you all from the abyss of my soul, and that I see all the work you are doing on my behalf. I am watching you and sending you my all, everything I have, so that we can begin to heal the world - together. This is the only way. You are the chosen ones. You must sing for me now. Sing loud and long. Sing out. Sing from your hearts and souls. Let me sing through you so that the world will hear my message… God’s message. I need you to know that you are not alone. I have brought you all together. It is in my name that you will go forward and make this happen. You can do it. We can do it. I know we can. You have to believe. All of you. Please. Think of our children. Think of each other. This is our only hope. You are my only hope. God is counting on you. He believes in you. I believe in you. Take my hand. I can’t do this without you. Pray for justice. Pray for peace. Pray for healing and love. It will happen if you believe in me. I sang for you. Now it’s your turn to sing for me. Let your voices join together. Become God’s choir. Free your hearts. I know what the future holds for us. You are amazing, and I want you to know that. You must believe that I believe in you. I am alive because of all of you. You are my angels. My choir of angels. Keep singing for me. Your voices are the light of my soul… of the world. Make love your weapon. Go softly in my name. Thank you and I love you. Know that. I love you all. Blessings and love are your reward. I need you. The world needs you. God needs you. We’re counting on you. Bless you, my beloveds. I love you more."
So there it is. I don’t understand why those words were given to me, why they came out when and how they did, or why I translated them this way. Perhaps some of you will find something in them that alters you somehow. More likely, it was yet another way to get me to step outside that box that I am so comfortable in. A way of forcing me to “sing out”. Ok, Michael, I’m singing. I know I may be a little off key, or perhaps I’m a little out of rhythm... but I’m singing for You, my Love. As loud and as long as I can, because You are the only song my heart knows. You are the melody that weaves through my soul and has loved me back to life.
Thank you, my Angel.
I love You. More.
Siren xxx

3 comments:
Repost
Michelle said...
Dearest Siren, It is wonderful that you were open to this message coming in from Michael. How warm it must have felt for you when you opened your eyes and read what you had written. I love that Michael speaks through us, His soldiers of L~O~V~E! What fierce love He has for this world...
19 April, 2011 6:21 PM
Repost
mjeverafter said...
Thank you Siren, you have such courage to do what you have never done before, to open your heart this way. He knows He can trust you. And so do we.
11 April, 2011 9:15 AM
Repost
Midnite said...
O Siren, this is a REAL tear-jerker...we MUST do the singing now. The words combined with that picture are just a bit too much for me tonight...God bless you Beautiful Sister...Thank you Michael.♥
10 April, 2011 7:12 PM
Post a Comment