Monday, 21 September 2020

Illumination

 “It’s an adventure… a great adventure” ~ Michael

I began a little art workshop this week called “Illuminated Lunary”.  It’s not intense.. just a sweet class focused on the Moon and her phases.  We are creating a tiny book folded from a single piece of watercolour paper, filled with so much magic and wonder.  I just couldn’t resist!

At face value, taking an online course like this seems fun but not very significant.  Just a nice way to spend some creative energy and learn a few techniques.  But occasionally, there are things that pull at me and overwhelm me with emotion and a sense of spiritual depth that seems disproportionate to the experience.  Small things that fill my heart with a hugeness that I can’t rationalize.  This is when I know that Michael is inviting me on an adventure… and that is the only reason I need to say YES.





So right now I have no idea where this is leading me, but I do know that it will be about much more than just my art.  With Michael, everything in the physical world always has a parallel in the spiritual… a chance to look within and learn something new about myself, and let the journey change me in whatever beautiful way it brings.  Although I know it will be a challenge, these are the moments I crave… a transforming time that will bring me one step closer, as I strive to align myself with Michael’s example.  With my eyes on Him, everything becomes a gift in this never-ending evolution toward Love we call life.

Let’s go!
Siren x



No comments: