Well, after countless hours of rebuilding... Siren's Muse is finally restored. Thank you for your support throughout all of this. I am so deeply grateful.
I ask that you please not share this link publicly in any form (facebook, websites or otherwise). I would very much appreciate it.... I know you all understand.
I cannot escape the Moon. It's soft beams push aside the curtains at night. I don't even have to see it -- a cool blue energy falls across my bed and I am up. I race down the dark hall and swing open the door, not to leave home but to go back into it. "Moon, I'm here!" I shout. "Good," she replies, "now give us a little dance"...
- Michael Jackson (Dance Of Life)
Blessings and LOVE
always
Siren

3 comments:
Absolutely wonderful to see you back, Siren ... Look forward to your beautiful insights!
Siren, so happy you are back up and running! Looking forward to your next Muse!
Love
Nikki
Siren,Welcome Home♥
Post a Comment